We’ve received word that Richland will be holding an informal informational meeting on Thursday June 16th at 5:30 p.m. to discuss the possiblity of forming an LID for the purpose of running sewer lines and stubs in the neighborhood. It is recommended that all homeowners participate in this meeting, this is one of the chances that homeowners have to express their opinions on this project.
- Date: Thursday, June 16th, 2011
- Time: 5:30 pm
- Location: City Shops, 2700 Duportail St. (across from Target center).
A letter to this effect has been mailed to homeowners in the neighborhood, and we are including it here for informational purposes, along with the presentation that was given at the annual meeting on the subject. Click on the links below to view the documents.
- [Letter to homeowners](/docs/Keene Village Info. Meeting 6-16-11 Letter.pdf)
- [KEENE VILLAGE - Q and A.pdf](/docs/KEENE VILLAGE - Q and A.pdf)
- [Annual Meeting Presentation (Powerpoint 2010)](/docs/Keene Village Sewer Conversion.pptx)
- Rough Estimate of Costs
We hope to see many of you there.